In shopping malls:
– What size, Ma’am?
– It looks good on you, Sir.
– How many pieces?
– Do you have smaller sizes?
– Oh. It doesn’t fit. Maybe a bigger size.
In the park:
– Hey! Watch out! *bugssssh*
– So itchy, mommy.
– Browny, fix! *arf*
– Dad! My Kite!
In the beach:
– That girl with a neon green two piece looks so hot.
– Help! Someone’s drowning!
– Sunblock, please?
– Hey! Let’s swim.
In the cinemas:
– I bet that girl is the killer.
– No! The Dad killed the mom.
– Duh! The story is so predictable. The neighbor killed the victims because he’s a Psycho.
– SHHHHHHH!!!!!! Quiet, please.
In the church:
– Lord, I had sex with my boyfriend. Please don’t let me get pregnant.
– Exam’s approaching. No money to pay tuition. Please, Lord.
– I still love him. Please make him realize that he still loves me too.
In the classroom:
– Today’s lesson is about memory processes.
– What’s your answer on number two?
– I have to pee.
– Oh sh*t! I dropped my G-Tech.
In the cemetery:
In my heart:
– Him. Him. Him. Him. [insert his name]